When you create a study or learning group in Loolla, you can have the many things in one place:
- Chat in group forum - bulletin-style.
- Send invites or email link to invite others to join your group.
- Crate discussion on different topics within your group forum.
- Select and invite different or same members to join the different topics.
- Receive notifications when someone responds or mentions you in discussion.
- Promote members to group moderator or facilitator to help manage group.
- Store and share files and images relevant for your group study
- Schedule events or meetings in the group - can be online or actual meetups.
- Make quick Video or Audio Call - 1-to-1 or as a group using iMeet.
- Schedule and conduct Zoom meeting without leaving Loolla.
You can create as many study or learning groups. For example, you can create a study group and start discussion on different topics and have different group members invited to different topics. Or if the members are different, you can create a different groups for different subjects. For example, you can create one study group for Mathematics subject and another group for Science subject.
There are many ways you can make use of the Loolla features to help in your academic learning or school work.
Explore now. Go to Create Group.